♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ICSketches #60 ~ Blog Candy Giveaway #2

♥♥♥♥♥
Winner of ICS57 challenge is... #54 aka Franca K.
Winner of ICS58 challenge is... #9 aka Lila
Winner of ICS59 challenge is... #68 aka Jo Willis
♥♥♥♥♥
Congratulations ladies! I need each of you to
email me your info so we can get your prize to you
as soon as possible. You have until Tuesday, April 6th
to contact me. If I don't hear from you, you will
forfeit your prize onto someone else.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
NOTE: Blog Candy will be up shortly.
And to be able to win this prize all you have to do
is create something using the sketch below. ICS
Rules are in the sidebar. Happy Crafting!
ICSketches #60

Brises


Callie

Debra

Dianna

Jackie W.

Mary

Pearl

Shamma


Deadline: April 5th @ 11:59 pm Central Daylight Saving Time USA

Thanks!

ICSketches Design Team

17 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Ladies... I'am very very happy. Thank you!
    I love the challenges ICS
    lcg.castro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Wow what a nice challenge


    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the sketch, my sweet Friend and I am "in love" with the work the DT did using the sketch! So INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to get ahold of this sketch. Lovely cards everyone, most especially the hedgehog card, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOh! Thanks so much Dawn! Will email you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Will email you .
    hugs.
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! Thanks for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the inspiration! I just added mine to Mr. Linky! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge. Only just found this blog but love it already :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just added my card to Mr. Linky - neat sketch. I liked it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first "link" didn't go through for some reason, so I tried again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this sketch and the DT's cards were so inspirational. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch and wonderful work by the dt as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sketch - it was hard to make just one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch, love the sample cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. another awesome sketch! love useing your sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥