♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ICSketches #57 ~ The Stamping Boutique

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week for our ICSketches #56 Challenge. Great to see what each of you do with the same sketches. Lots of lovely inspiration.

Little about The Stamping Boutique our lovely sponsor this week.
I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Digital Thursday. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor. Have a wonderful week!

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs.






The prize being offered is 3 of the rubber Cynthia stamps (there are 7 in theline pictured) or 5 digi's - Winner's Choice.

The Stamping Boutique also sponsored the DT here at ICS. Checkout all the lovely creations below.

ICSketches #57


Brises (The Clown)


Debra (Carousel Horse)


Dianna (The Clown)


Jackie (The Clown)


Shamma (Carousel Horse)
Mary (Audrey)

Dianna


Jackie


Nini


Pearl

Shamma


Deadline: March 15th @ 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA. Place your name and direct link to your creations in the Mr. Linky box below. Thanks!
ICS Design Team

6 comments:

  1. The DT's cards are beautiful!!! I hope my card is ok :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration & the opportunity to play! Annette
    http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I have done my card tonight, so will take a photo tomorrow and put up my link - thanks for a great sketch, had lots of newbie fun with this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple yet beautiful sketch! I love it! I had fun playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your website! Can hardly wait to enter some of you challenges!LOL!
    Judy Niemi(Tootsie!)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥