♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Winner ICS # 127

Hi there, what great entries we had this week, I'm pleased I don't have to choose the winner my self, we used the random picky thing. This week we have two wonderful sposors.















and here is Alies brilliant card.





Our second sponsor is INKY IMPRESSIONS and they are giving away a gorgeous stamp.
The random picky thing chose number 15 JENNIFER SCULL






and here is Jennifers lovely card.



If you two ladies can get in touch with Dawn at



jusmakncoffee(at)yahoo.com



and she will arrange for your prizes to be sent out to you.

Remember we are having a DT call at the moment so scroll down for details and the new sketch.



Hugs

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your winners! sorry it has taken me so long to get over here... I was sick all last week, which sadly means I have missed the last challenge of the DT call. well I will certainly try again next time! :) thanks again! I've sent off my email.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥