♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ICS82 ~ Sassy Studio Designs

Did you all see the lovely creations using last weeks sketch. WOW is all I can say. There was lots of inspiration and eye candy to see. If you didn't checkout of the participates creations then you really missed some amazing things. So be sure you checkout everyones projects. You won't be disappointed if you do.

We are proud to have a new sponsor this week, owner of Sassy Studio Designs, Lindsay has offered 4 free digi image of the winners choice.

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for two other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June of 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months. I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reasoning for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy... and yes sometimes sexy!

ICSketches #82

Sassy Studio Design also sponsored the Designers with images as well. Be sure to go to each Designers blogs for more details on their creations. Here's your inspiration from the Designers.

Dawn (Denim Debbie)

Debra (Denim Debbie)


Dianna


Jackie (Denim Debbie)


Meredith


Nicola (Pirate Penny)


Pearl


Stacy (Pirate Penny)



Deadline: September 13th at 11:59 PM Central Daylight Time USA.
Thanks for joining us.
ICS Designers

7 comments:

  1. I love this sketch.. it was fun to play with.. thanks for letting me!!

    Hugs,
    Sharette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but effective - loved the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this sketch, Dawn and I LOVE what the DT created using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sketch! thanks for inspiration:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sketch, nice and simple, but fun to play with x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥