♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ICSketches #29

Wowser did you all see all the yummy eye candy from last weeks creations using ICSketches #28. Thanks to all of you that participated and took time out of your busy schedule to come and play along. If it wasn't for all you lovely ladies there wouldn't be ICSketches.

Here's our sketch for this week. Our very own Ms. Tricia created this sketch for everyones pleasure. And we want to see what you can create with it. The DT ladies did a marvelous job with the sketch. Thank ladies!

Please remember you can rotate, flip or stretch or anything your heart desire with the sketch. Just remember to have fun with it. On another note you don't have to be a stamper to play along. We welcome everyone!

ICSketches #29


Rosie


Terrie


Regina


Olena


Alecia


Diana (ICS GD for the next two weeks)


Dolly


Fink


Heather


Kim


Liz


Tricia


Wendi

**********************************************
Oh you thought I forgot about our sponsor this week. LOL! Nope I didn't. We have a lovely new sponsor this week. Alicia from ShortCuts is offering one lucky winner a $20.00 GC. Isn't that cool. Be sure to check all the cool products they have in their store. You can use the colored text link or the sidebar link as well to get to the store. Happy shopping!


And if you can't wait to get you fingers on ShortCuts products then we have this offer for Inspirational Card Sketch blog readers a 15% discount!! Just place an order at the ShortCuts online store, using the discount code "ICS15"!!!
Also be sure to check out ShortCuts Blog for more inspiration on using their products.

*Orders must be at least $5.00. Discount must be entered at time of checkout and will not be applied to shipping/handling costs. Offer expires 9/1/09 and may not be combined with any other offers.*
Deadline: Aug 17th @ 11:59 PM Central Daily Time USA. Please type your name and then place a direct link to your creations in Mr. Linky below.
THANKS!
ICSketches Design Team


19 comments:

  1. Dawn, just a reminder how much I enjoy your blog.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. The DT has done some FABULOUS work!! Thanks so much for having me this week. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this week's sketch. It was just perfect for a card that I wanted to make. The DT has some fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sketch Tricia and gorgeous cards DT - always inspires me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous DT inspiration. Thanks for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had great fun playing around with this sketch and adapting it to my LO. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic sketch and I love each and every creation from the DT! You all are so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya,
    Love the sketch and the DT work is Brilliant!
    Left my card with Mr. Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations Ladies..
    I hope to catch up with you all tommorrow..TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the sketch started my Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful DT cards and loved the sketch thanks ! i posted in mr linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The DT have made some stunning creations this week. Enjoyed making my card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch again, great DT creations, thanks for looking at mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sketch....I knew what to do!! Thanks for this wonderful sketch...hope you like my puppy love card;) I can't link with mister Linky???
    http://scrappersfun.blogspot.com/2009/08/kalverliefde.html
    There is my card!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am soo happy to have found this great little spot!! Thanks Alecia and Wendi, saw it on your blogs GFs. I look forward to th upcoming challenges and have already been using past sketches!! They are all super!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great sketch! I played along with you and it is my first time! I hope you like my card! And I put ICS at my favorite challenge sites, love the designs from the Dt!
    xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sketch - had fun making my card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card idea...so versatile and yet so easy. Hopefully it will get me going to make some more
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, I'm like way late in following this sketch, but I thought I'd throw my link in the comment section anyway! I love this layout!!
    Here's my creation:
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/08/lovey-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥