♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ICSketches #13

First an formost our winner of the awesome gift certificate from Scrapbook Dreamer owner Laura goes to....

#20 Christine

Congratulations! Please email me and we will get you the info you need to use your GC.

I want to thank Laura from the bottom of my heart for sponsoring us last week.

WOW we were completely blown away by everyones cards last week. They were all stunning works of art. Everyone is just so full of creativity. Thanks for joining us last week ladies. So let's see what you can do with this weeks sketch. Happy Creating!

Our amazing sponsor this week, is Dustin Pike. He has an incredible digi stamps in his Etsy Shop. Be sure to go check them out. On Wednesdays Dustin has freebies for you to enjoy. So be sure to get his freebies during that time. Dustin has kindly offered the winner for this weeks sketch challenge these lovely digi stamps!




Here's what the Design Team did with the sketch. They all did a fantastic job. Gorgeous works of art if I do say so myself. Notice that some of the DT used the sketch on square cards and some used the sketch as is. So the choice is completely up to you. Remember have fun it doesn't have to be exactly like the sketch.

ICSketches #13


Dawn


Anna

Jona

Karen

Kim

Marcea

Olena

Pearl

Terrie

Tricia

Deadline: April 27 @ midnight U.S. Central Time. Be sure to link up in Mr. Linky below with your name and a direct link to your cards.

Thank you so much!
ICSketches Design Team

12 comments:

  1. Incredible cards! I am going to try this sketch Dawn! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, Dawn, the sketch is fantastic and your DT does beautiful work! I love seeing everyone's work each week and look forward to who the sponsor is.

    Oh, I received my order from SNS and I am just thrilled with what I got! The customer service was "out of this world!" I will be ordering again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this sketch so much. I tweeked it a little though. Please visit my link in Mr. Linky and check out my card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, another great sketch and I love what the DT did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep those cards coming ladies. Tweek all you want. We love seeing what you do with the sketch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dawn! Great sketch - didn't think I would play b/c you know how circles intimidate me! But I was working on a card and kept thinking of this sketch. So I went with it - from what I could remember!!

    Thanks so much!!

    Great job to the entire DT - all just wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sketch! Gorgeous Dts samples !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a challenging sketch you set us this week Dawn. I've done mine and you can find it on Freycob's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo, I got super busy this month but man did I miss making my cards with the sketches! So I'm finally at it again. :)

    Wonderful sketch and wonderful work team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So last minute again but I managed it! Great sketch Dawn and beautiful DT cards too! Had fun with this one!
    Hugs Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waw fab sketch Dawn, I just entered, hope I am not to late! Girls you did fab jobs! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gals are totally ROCKIN' this sketch. Thanks to each of you for playing along this week. Keep them coming if you got a card. There still plenty of time to get it in.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥