♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ICSketches #143

Good morning.
Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy.
We have snow flurries in my neck of the woods. Brrr....
Thanks to everyone who played along last week.
Amazing creations from everyone.

Here's our new challenge for you.

~ICSketches #143~
Dec 6th Sketch

This week we welcome back Fresh Brewed Designs as our sponsor.

Is giving away 3 free digi images to one (1) winner
of this challenge.



Jessica


 
DEADLINE: December 12th at 11:59 PM

10 comments:

  1. I like this sketch a lot, and I have a fun idea. Tonight or tomorrow I will make this one!!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT cards and sketch

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with this sketch. Keep up the fab work :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. great easy to use sketch - I will be using this one again! thanks:) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great sketch and the awesome DT inspiration. I had fun creating this entry.

    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas and so many beautiful creations.
    Greetings from Berlin

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it hard to make a card for both Christmas and New year. But this sketch opened up my creation! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just in time! My week was so busy, but this sketch is fun again!! Thanks for this Sketch.

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥