♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ICSketches #70

Did you all see the lovely creations for last weeks challenge. YUMMO! We hope you will join us again this week with our new challenge to you. Now you can combine this challenge with any other. Just be sure to enjoy yourself and have FUN!

ICSketches #70


Here's what the lovely ICSketches Design Team did for inspiration using the same sketch.

Dawn


Debra


Dianna


Jackie


Lulu


Pearl

DEADLINE: June 21st @ 11:59 pm Central Daylight Time USA
Rules are at the top in the sidebar. Thanks for joining us.

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch and cards. It was perfect for a quick late birthday card I needed to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch, love the DT work and I love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to find your web site. This is my first post at ICS. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch; it was easy to work with! Perfect for a Father's Day card that I have been planning to make for weeks now, LOL!! PS: Also love the wonderful inspirations from the DT :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Nice sketch to work with, I hope you like my card...

    http://ardillatrabajadora.multiply.com/journal/item/282/Tarjeta_bien_argentina_A_very_argentinean_card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i've just realised I'm a complete idiot lol!! I posted this card for your challenge last week - put the link across - and then promptly forgot to go to each challenge and enter - I've done it today - hope that okay :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥