♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ICSketches #26

WINNER of the 3 images from SquiggleFly.com is...

# 20 Donna Rinckel

Congratulations! Please email me so we can get you set up. ENJOY!

The eye candy last week was just GORGEOUS. Thanks to each one of you for playing along. You all keep that eye candy coming cause we sure love seeing what you all can do with the sketch.

Here's our lovely sponsor, Bunny Zoe's Crafts owner Nikki is giving away to one lucky winner using ICSketches #26. They are set of 7 Christmas Charms and Ollyfant Winter Skates Clear Stamp Set. What a nice prize to receive and you only have to create some kind of project using the sketch below. So lets see what you can do with it.



ICSketches #26



Here's what a the DT members and GD did with the sketch. Everyone did an absolute GORGEOUS job with the sketch. Be sure to look them over for more inspiration. Remember you can rotate, flip or anything your heart desire with the sketch. Enjoy and have fun!

Dawn


Wendi



Liz


Tricia



Rosie


Regina


Olena


Kim

Karen


Jessica ICS GD


Heather


Fink


Dolly


Claire


Alecia

Terrie

Deadline: July 27th at midnight CDT USA. Please be sure to type up your name and place a direct link to your creations in the Mr. Linky box below.

Thank you all!
ICS Design Team


17 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna, enjoy your SquiggleFly goodies. Thanks for another great sketch Dawn, I just love how we all make it our own with all the gorgeous DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards girls!!!! I always love seeing what everyone created and how different they all are! What great interpretations of the sketch and such wonderful inspiration! Great prize this week too!

    Congratulations on winning the SquiggleFly prize Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so amazed. Thanks for picking me as the winner. This was a fun challenge and I'm looking forward to this week's challenge too! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Donna! Also I just have to "Congratulate again" Heather for winning my "give-away" from The Cutting Cafe!

    This is by far my most favorite of your sketches, Dawn....I love it! The DT does such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun sketch thanks!! and gorgeous dt cards! talk about inspirational, oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for picking me last week for the digi stamps. I can't wait to get them. I've added my card for this week's sketch. What fun this one was. Thanks for the inspiration. The DT is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge. Love the DT entries and thanks for looking at mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eye candy for this challenge is so amazing so keep them coming ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time doing this challenge. I had fun and really loved the sketch. I can't wait to try another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Donna for her win! I hope you will show us what you do with them.
    To the DT, what wonderful work you do! I love seeing all the different ideas!
    What a great sketch this was! It is nice to see so many playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Sketch! It was so fun to play around with!

    ~Sam

    www.cardsmadebysam.blogspot.com
    www.cardsbysam.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, congrats with your prize!! A little bit late I'm sorry!
    This is a great sketch again, and thought to use my Sarah Kay stamps. It has been a while since the last time, but think that I'm happy with my card!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a fab sketch, and lovely DT cards for inspiration.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous sketch and gorgeous cards from the DT. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the very inspirational sketch!! :) Lovely DT cards!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥