♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ICSketches #16

Winner of last weeks prize from Paper Blooms is....
# 16 Mrs. J.
Congratulations!
Please email me your info and we'll get that PRIZE to you ASAP!

Wow thank you to all who created such lovely cards and project with last weeks sketch! Each and everyone of you are just full of AWESOME talent. Thank you for being part of ICS!

This weeks Prize is these lovely IMAGES angeled by our very own Kim aka PaperBabe! Thank you Kim for the amazing prize!

{click on image for larger view}

Here's this weeks sketch and below that is the DT creations fo your eye candy inspiration! They all did a lovely job! Thanks girls for the inspiration.

Now we want to see what you can create using the same sketch. Please remember you don't have to be a stamper to make these sketch work for you. You can rotate, stretch, shrink or anything your heart desires to the sketch. Just have FUN! That's the main key to it all is to enjoy!

ICSketches #16


Dawn
Anna

Jona

Kim

Karen

Marcea

Olena

Pearl

Terrie

Deadline: May 18th @ midnight CDT (USA). Please link up in Mr. Linky with your name and a direct link to your cards. Thank you so much!

ICSketches Design Team

16 comments:

  1. WOW, oh WOW, look at all those fab cards! Loving the new sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm new to your blog and have never posted to your challenges. I'm wondering if we can combine your challenges with other cards/layouts/projects challenges. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time to play here. The sketches here that Dawn does are too fantastic and the DT cards are pure eye candy!! I've linked up my card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch and I love what the DT did with it. My card is linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sketch Dawn, had fun with this one!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like #13 is my number these days, Dawn! When you go to my post you will see that I used your sketch to do a "self-challenge!" I love your sketches and your DT is PRIMO!!!!!

    Congratulations, Mrs. J!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had fun with this one! Which I always seem to do, lol mine is linked up!

    Awesome cards DT!!! and I'm loving seeing what everyone else is doing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch and love all the DT work!!! glad I got to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this week's sketch as it seems very flexible to me for all kinds of card creations. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really cool sketch! I like the DT's examples as well! I am glad I had a chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got mine added! Loving everyone else's cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun sketch to work with, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch ! so as DTs samples !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waw girls fab cards as always. Fab Sketch! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely lot of gorgeous cards. Mine is with Mr Linky - enjoyed this sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I am way late, but I only just discovered your blog the other night & had to have a go at this sketch!

    Dream... Believe... Joy... Hope...The picture isn't really good, it's very blurry, but I will take another one & update it shortly.

    Thanks for the fun, I will certainly be back :)

    x
    Rima

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥