♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

News update at ICSketches

Some have asked via email when will I
announce the team. I will be in contact
with the DT January 30th, early that
morning 6:00 am CST (Central Standard
Time Zone~USA. So be watching.
I will give them 24 hours to get back with
me on whether they accept the Design Team
(DT) or not. I will announce here at Inspirational
Card Sketches that team to all.

Once I've heard from all the DT members I
will send out their first sketch to work with on
February 3rd. So please keep that in mind.

NOTE: You still have until midnight January
26th CST to get those submissions to me. Be sure
I have a way to get in contact with you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥